#1 Ranked Tour in Raro!
Unforgettable 3.5 hours:
- Glass bottom views
- Guided snorkelling at Marine Reserve
- Delicious Fish BBQ
- Coconut Tree Climbing King!
- Onboard string band entertainment
- Fresh Energetic talented crew
- Includes snorkelling gear & hotel transfers
- Children 5 and under free
- An experience you won’t forget!
We donate a percentage of all sales to marine conservation.
Don’t miss a fantastic day out with Koka Lagoon Cruises exploring Muri Lagoon. Make your Rarotonga holiday a memorable one, and let their multi talented crew treat you to an experience you won’t forget – snorkelling amongst lagoon life or enjoying through the glass bottom; non-stop entertainment with ukulele playing, pareu tying, weaving; enjoy a delicious fish bbq feast, amazing coconut tree climbing show, coconut husking and more; informative, educational, and most of all FUN for all ages. Know that a portion of your ticket also goes to a marine conservation fund. Value for money guaranteed!
We guarantee an awesome day out:
- Quality experience –our helpful and talented crew ensure a boatload of fun, and all visitors enjoy the same cruise experience
- Safety first – our crew will ensure the safety of all while snorkelling
- Family fun – guaranteed for young and old
- Ukelele playing, pareu tying, weaving demo, best coconut tree climbing show, coconut husking
- Environmental education and awareness
- Know that a portion of your ticket goes into a marine conservation fund
Locally built and designed with island motifs Koka has two boats, one with seating capacity for 35, and the other for 50, with generous leg room, safe hand railing along the outside of the boat, ladder for easy access in and out of the water, life jackets, a ramp for easy access from the beach, and is wheelchair compatible.
- Operates: Sunday – Friday from 10am.
- Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Inclusions: Hotel transfers, snorkelling equipment and BBQ lunch
- What to bring: Beach towels, swimwear, sunscreen, camera